JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000
START DATE: ASAP
Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to be part of an exceptional team working for a unique and inspiring purpose? Do you want to help create a legacy in the communities that we work in?
Working for a highly entrepreneurial business, where the Founders have a very clear ambition and vision to “Positively impact the future prospects of one million children and young people”.
SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s largest providers of education through sport. Our delivery ranges from active childcare in schools and at holiday clubs, to creating the next generation of sports coach through our training and education programmes and degree courses for higher education students. We are an enthusiastic and motivated team who love coming to work knowing that we are helping to make a positive impact on young peoples’ lives.
We are now entering into the next exciting phase of our journey and are looking for an outstanding Marketing Executive to join our team and help us achieve our vision. THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity for a generalist Marketing Executive to join a Company at a time of rapid growth. The Marketing Executive will be an integral part of the team that will focus on customer first marketing. They will work with the rest of the team to ensure marketing strategies match customer requirements and successfully promote SCL products, services and brand.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for working on new and exciting projects and product launches, and will play a key role in driving business growth further through lead generation. They will take projects from initial ideas and conception through to delivery and analysis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY DUTIES
- Managing and executing all elements and assets of engaging customer first marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix
- Assist in the delivery of the company’s marketing plans and analyse campaigns effectiveness, offering suggestions on how to increase click-through and conversions.
- Manage campaigns to attract and increase followers through social media channels, SEO, PPC, mobile and affiliate marketing
- Produce well written, meaningful and creative copy
- Helping to develop the web platform to support the online communications strategy
- Assist the Marketing Manager with monthly reporting against agreed departmental KPIs
- Plan marketing campaigns with very clear KPI’s and in line with company aims
- Manage the social media plan
- Manage 3rd party relationships with industry bodies – sport and education governing bodies, schools, academies and potential partnerships
- Work with both internal Artworker and external design agencies to produce collateral to support our partners, sales teams, exhibitions and events
- Photoshoots and events
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-5 plus years’ experience in a Marketing Executive role
- Excellent content writing and management skills
- Campaign marketing experience: PPC, Affiliate, SEO, Social media, email and link building strategies
DESIRABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in Sports marketing, marketing to NEETS (not in education, employment or training) or marketing to parents
- Experience in onsite marketing
- Experience in SEO strategy
- Experience with CMS (content management system)
- Experience of marketing through a CRM platform
- Experience of managing influencer strategy
ARE YOU AN SCL PERSON?
- You are enthusiastic
- You will always go the extra mile
- You have a “make it happen” attitude
- You deliver on your promises
- You are a positive role model
- You always place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You realise by working as team we are stronger together
- You have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
WHAT SCL OFFERS?
- Attractive benefits for you and your family - We offer Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all of our staff
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme - We make sure excellence is recognised and give our stars a very special VIP experience at our annual awards
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Investment and Training - We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
- Companywide Socials - A chance for the entire company to get together
- Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services - Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions
- Childcare vouchers - Opportunity to make tax savings when purchasing childcare vouchers