JOB TITLE: Primary Education Tutor
SALARY: £14,000 - £21,000
START DATE: ASAP
Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to be part of an exceptional team working for a unique and inspiring purpose? Do you want to help create a legacy in the communities that we work in?
Working for a highly entrepreneurial business, where the two Founders have a very clear ambition and vision to “Positively impact the future prospects of one million children and young people”. SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s largest providers of education and skills training within the sports and leisure sector. Our delivery ranges from inspirational sports education and holiday clubs for school children, to providing further education to young people in our sporting academies and Foundation Degree courses for higher education students. We are an enthusiastic and motivated team who love coming to work knowing that we are helping to make a positive impact on children and young peoples’ lives.
We are now entering into the next exciting phase of our journey and are looking for outstanding Primary Education Tutors to join our team and help us achieve our vision.
The role of Primary Education Tutor is a great opportunity for an individual wishing to inspire young children. The role includes the delivery of sports coaching and teaching a range of extra-curricular activity and sports clubs, for children of all abilities.
We are searching for potential stars who can join our exceptional team within local Primary Schools, by providing fun and energetic activities for children aged 4 – 11 years. Our Primary Education teams are provided with outstanding opportunities to craft their career in Education and Sport.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY DUTIES
- Deliver a range of services to primary school age children in local schools and communities, including:
- PE Lesson Delivery
- Teacher Training through PE
- After-school clubs
- Holiday clubs
- INSET days
- Ensure a fun and energetic service is delivered in line with SCL standards.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with parents, children and School staff.
- Develop and maintain accurate planning, ensuring all administration work is completed.
- Actively promote SCL activities to new and existing SCL Schools and Parents.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Level 1 Sports Coaching qualification.
- Have a fun and energetic nature.
- Be an inspirational individual who can bring creativeness to the Primary Education Department.
- Be reliable and passionate over everything else as there will be interaction with many different people both internally and in the schools you work in.
- Be able to relate to and engage with children between the ages of 4-11.
- Enjoy building strong relationships with parents and Headteachers.
- Undertake an enhanced DBS Check
ARE YOU AN SCL PERSON?
- You are enthusiastic
- You will always go the extra mile
- You have a “make it happen” attitude
- You deliver on your promises
- You are a positive role model
- You always place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You realise by working as team we are stronger together
- You have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
WHAT SCL OFFERS?
- Attractive benefits for you and your family - We offer Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all of our staff
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme - We make sure excellence is recognised and give our stars a very special VIP experience at our annual awards
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Investment and Training - We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
- Companywide Socials - A chance for the entire company to get together
- Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services - Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions
- Childcare vouchers - Opportunity to make tax savings when purchasing childcare vouchers