JOB TITLE: Primary Regional Manager (2 positions)
SALARY: £22,000 - £28,000
START DATE: ASAP
Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to be part of an exceptional team working for a unique and inspiring purpose? Do you want to help create a legacy in the communities that we work in?
Working for a highly entrepreneurial business, where the two Founders have a very clear ambition and vision to “Positively impact the future prospects of one million children and young people”. SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s largest providers of education and skills training within the sports and leisure sector. Our delivery ranges from inspirational sports education and holiday clubs for school children, to providing further education to young people in our sporting academies and Foundation Degree courses for higher education students. We are an enthusiastic and motivated team who love coming to work knowing that we are helping to make a positive impact on children and young peoples’ lives.
We are now entering into the next exciting phase of our journey and are looking for 2 outstanding Primary Regional Manager to join our team and help us achieve our vision.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation during a period of rapid growth as a Regional Manager within the Primary education sector. Key responsibilities will include leading and inspiring a team of Tutors and Apprentices to ensure they are delivering an outstanding service within their schools, and achieving and sustaining a growing and profitable business within the region.
You will be part of a small team of Regional Managers, building strong, lasting relationships with all key Influencers within each school or venue, and working together to increase sales and delivering an outstanding customer experience, ensuring SCL becomes the largest provider of school sport, wraparound care and holiday activities within the regions we operate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY DUTIES
Staff Management / Account Management
- Manage the performance of the team through Personal Development Plans and KPI reviews.
- Ensure each team member has the required qualifications and standards, security clearance and DBS checks.
- Lead and motivate the team, holding regular performance meetings, addressing over performance, outstanding achievements and under performance.
- Attend meetings with the Headteacher or Key Decision Maker of each school or venue in the region to evaluate performance, assess satisfaction levels and identifying new opportunities.
- Ensure that every Tutor and Apprentice forms positive relationships with all school staff.
- Manage contract retention targets ensuring income targets are met.
Service Delivery / Product Development
- Ensure the safety and welfare of children and staff throughout your region.
- Ensure an outstanding service is delivered in every school across all services. Achieving a minimum grade of ‘Good’ in all Ofsted inspections.
- Develop plans to increase levels of satisfaction across all schools or venues.
- Develop a training schedule and roll out training across all regions.
- Audit service delivery in your region and develop improvement plans were necessary.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Sports coaching experience within the primary sector
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to build working relationships with external providers and senior management
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- GCSE English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Enhanced DBS check
- Valid driving licence and own transport
- Proven experience of managing a high performing team is desirable, but not essential for the right candidate
ARE YOU AN SCL PERSON?
- You are enthusiastic
- You will always go the extra mile
- You have a “make it happen” attitude
- You deliver on your promises
- You are a positive role model
- You always place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You realise by working as team we are stronger together
- You have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
WHAT SCL OFFERS?
- Attractive benefits for you and your family - We offer Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all of our staff
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme - We make sure excellence is recognised and give our stars a very special VIP experience at our annual awards
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Investment and Training - We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
- Companywide Socials - A chance for the entire company to get together
- Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services - Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions
- Childcare vouchers - Opportunity to make tax savings when purchasing childcare vouchers