We have a rare and exciting opportunity to kick start a career in marketing. This is not just a job, this is the start of an exciting career for a reliable and passionate individual keen to break into marketing. Working for an incredibly inspiring business and Head of Marketing, we are keen to find a new member of the team who can progress through the department with bundles of energy and enthusiasm.
At SCL we pride ourselves on being passionate and inspirational, from the services we offer, to the Leadership of the business and everyone who works for us.
SCL’s Marketing department plays a key role in the development of the organisation, ensuring the Company is representing its passion for Sports and Education through all internal and external Marketing.
As the Marketing Assistant, you will act as the central hub of the Marketing department, no activity that involves our brand should be happening without you knowing about it!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your first step on the Marketing ladder, with the chance to learn all Marketing strategies whilst working alongside a very experienced team of Marketers.
- 1st point of contact for our Academy Clubs
- Completing weekly competitor analysis & feedback to the wider team
- Organising and scheduling SCL events
- Event attendance to support the sales team
- Collating business updates & feeding them into the Marketing calendar
- Supporting with copy writing for the business
- Completing general marketing department admin
- Attending holiday provisions and capturing parent feedback and gaining marketing collateral photography
- Liaising with Academy Clubs for marketing requirements & account management
- Assisting at Photoshoots
- Analysing the success of campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing team on delivering eye-catching Marketing Campaigns
- Assisting and supporting on Market Research projects
- Assisting with Marketing events and photoshoots
The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable and passionate over everything else as there will be exposure to many different projects at the same time.
- A people person with fantastic communication skills.
- Have strong copy writing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Be a self starter who enjoys building strong relationships with everyone across the business.
- Want to build a successful career in marketing, learning from an inspiring Leader, who will be prepared to build you into a strong all round marketer.