Job Type: Part Time School Holidays only
Age of children: 4 – 12yrs
Work Hours: A shift between 8:00am - 6:00pm Weekdays only
SCL have exciting opportunities for Holiday Club Activity Assistants! Come and join the SCL Team!
The role will include:
- The Holiday Club Activity Assistant is required to assist the Activities Instructor in delivering a wide range of sessions including various sports, arts & crafts, outdoor adventure activities etc. Their primary role is to ensure that children are engaged and having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Our Holiday Club Activity Assistants need to be energetic, enthusiastic individuals with a passion for working with children. They will have the opportunity to lead their own sessions.
SCL is an exciting and dynamic place to work. We value the ideas and suggestions of our staff and look to them to help our business expand and become an even bigger name in education and childcare. Our aim is to help improve education through sport and deliver a range of high-quality extended childcare services.
- Passion and commitment for sport and education
- Keen interest and knowledge in sport
- High level of organisation skills
- Inspirational and motivating in the delivery of activities to children
- Friendly and approachable with the ability to be firm in discipline when required
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal direction and under own initiative
- Experience in working with children