JOB TITLE: Examinations Administrator
SALARY: £16,000 - £19,000
START DATE: ASAP
Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to be part of an exceptional team working for a unique and inspiring purpose? Do you want to help create a legacy in the communities that we work in?
Working for a highly entrepreneurial business, where the two Founders have a very clear ambition and vision to “Positively impact the future prospects of one million children and young people”. SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s largest providers of education and skills training within the sports and leisure sector. Our delivery ranges from inspirational sports education and holiday clubs for school children, to providing further education to young people in our sporting academies and Foundation Degree courses for higher education students. We are an enthusiastic and motivated team who love coming to work knowing that we are helping to make a positive impact on children and young peoples’ lives.
We are now entering into the next exciting phase of our journey and are looking for an outstanding Examination Administrator to join our team and help us achieve our vision.
This is a great opportunity to join an established Administration and Customer Service team as an Examination Administrator. Responsibilities in this varied role include the administration of all SCL examinations procedures and registrations, and keeping track of all examinations, results and certificates in line with SCL and awarding body procedures.
The Examination Administrator will have ownership of the examination administration process, ensuring all files are treated securely and confidentially. You will provide a high level of customer service liaising with internal teams, relevant awarding bodies, parents and students.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY DUTIES
- Co-ordinate exam entries to awarding bodies, including maintenance of UCI numbers where applicable. Submit exam registrations in a timely and accurate way, ensuring registration information matches the enrolment data in the student record system
- Maintain and manage timely certification of all qualifications.
- MIS lead for liaising with awarding bodies, dealing with queries or complaints regarding examinations with staff, students and parents/carers.
- Input data into the student record system on learner achievements ensuring high levels of accuracy and the integrity of this data
- Provide certification/achievement information for ‘Head of MIS, Funding and Student Services’ as required in relation to both internal and external audits.
- Assist in the preparation of data for external and internal audits
- Ensure all eligibility checks for enrolments are completed so that SCL complies with audit processes.
- Ensure any issues which could result in poor data compliance are brought to the attention of the Head of MIS, Funding and Student Services in a prompt and timely manner.
- Provide continuous support for the enrolment process to ensure learners are enrolled on school sport classes, activity clubs, or 16+ study programmes as efficiently as possible.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- GCSEs or equivalent Maths / English Grade C or above
- Previous administration experience in a busy environment
- Experience of working in an education / examination setting is desirable, but not essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A high level of accurately and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
ARE YOU AN SCL PERSON?
- You are enthusiastic
- You will always go the extra mile
- You have a “make it happen” attitude
- You deliver on your promises
- You are a positive role model
- You always place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You realise by working as team we are stronger together
- You have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
WHAT SCL OFFERS?
- Attractive benefits for you and your family - We offer Life Assurance and Income Protection
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme - We make sure excellence is recognised and give our stars a very special VIP experience at our annual awards
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Investment and Training - We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
- Companywide Socials - A chance for the entire company to get together
- Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services - Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions
- Childcare vouchers - Opportunity to make tax savings when purchasing childcare vouchers