SALARY: £7540 - £8050
Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to be part of an exceptional team working for a unique and inspiring purpose? Do you want to help create a legacy in the communities that we work in?
Working for a highly entrepreneurial business, where the two Founders have a very clear ambition and vision to “Positively impact the future prospects of one million children and young people”. SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s largest providers of education and skills training within the sports and leisure sector. Our delivery ranges from inspirational sports education and holiday clubs for school children, to providing further education to young people in our sporting academies and Foundation Degree courses for higher education students. We are an enthusiastic and motivated team who love coming to work knowing that we are helping to make a positive impact on children and young peoples’ lives.
We are now entering into the next exciting phase of our journey and are looking for Childcare Apprentices to join our team and help us achieve our vision.
The Data Administrator Apprenticeship offers a great opportunity to gain experience working in an Administration and Customer Service team whilst studying towards a Level 2 NVQ. As an Apprentice your responsibilities will be varied including reception duties, meeting and greeting visitors, providing excellent customer service to staff, students and parents, and accurately updating CRM systems and databases.
This one year apprenticeship programme will develop your administration and customer service skills and knowledge with the support of the senior members of the team, as well as gaining an Intermediate Level 2 Customer Services Apprenticeship.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY DUTIES
- Answering the phone, taking messages, transferring calls to relevant staff
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries over the phone
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Organise paperwork, enrolment forms and computer-based information.
- Create and prepare documents, standard letters, photo copying, scanning and filing, mail merge and other correspondence utilising Microsoft Office software.
- Ensure that SCL can operate its MIS functions effectively by providing data input and administration support to the MIS team and wider services.
- Assist in the preparation of data for external and internal audits
- Ensure all eligibility checks for enrolments are completed so that SCL complies with audit processes.
- Ensure any issues which could result in poor data compliance are brought to the attention of the Head of MIS, Funding and Student Services in a prompt and timely manner.
- Maintain and manage all enrolment paper records in the MIS office, ensuring all files are treated securely and confidentially.
- Provide continuous support for the enrolment process to ensure learners are enrolled on school sport classes, activity clubs, or 16+ study programmes as efficiently as possible. This will include attending 16+ study programme enrolment events.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience with Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Enjoy working in a team
ARE YOU AN SCL PERSON?
- You are enthusiastic
- You will always go the extra mile
- You have a “make it happen” attitude
- You deliver on your promises
- You are a positive role model
- You always place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You realise by working as team we are stronger together
- You have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
WHAT SCL OFFERS?
- Attractive benefits for you and your family - We offer Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all of our staff
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme - We make sure excellence is recognised and give our stars a very special VIP experience at our annual awards
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Investment and Training - We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
- Companywide Socials - A chance for the entire company to get together
- Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services - Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions
- Childcare vouchers - Opportunity to make tax savings when purchasing childcare vouchers