Marketing is so important and integral to SCL’s ambitious growth plans that we now have a vacancy for a newly created role of Brand Marketing Executive.
SCLs vision is to “Positively impact the future prospects of One Million children and young people”. Working for a highly entrepreneurial business, where the Founders have a very clear ambition and desire to create a legacy in the communities we serve, means there is so much potential and creative opportunity for a passionate and inspiring Brand Marketing Executive.
SCL is looking to be at the forefront of the education world and the role of Brand Marketing Executive will be our mouth piece. We’re looking for new ideas, exciting content and someone who can deliver the future of SCL’s business.
The role of Brand Marketing Executive is no average job, it is a role that is pivotal in turning the marketing department around and putting marketing at the centre of the business.
Working for an incredibly inspiring business and Head of Marketing, we are keen to find an inspirational future Leader who is passionate about our vision and can help turn it into a reality. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact in creating the “go to” brand in Education and Sport.
- Be the SCL brand guardian, ensure that all marketing activity is on brand and customer relevant
- Owning & proactively managing the marketing campaign calendar
- Planning brand marketing campaigns with very clear KPI’s and in line with our Company Aims
- Managing the social media plan for both sides of the SCL business; content planning, asset generation, channel management, reporting and budget management
- Staying up to date and relevant in communication channels which are relevant to SCL audiences and ensure that SCL are educated in the benefits & purpose of each social media channel
- Managing a proactive PR plan, ensuring that SCL have the outlets to reach the customer base via trusted and influential channels (on and offline)
- Creating an engaging and authoritative ‘tone of voice’ for both sides of the SCL business and educate the wider business on appropriate copy writing to reach the specific audiences
- Writing all SCL industry award entrees
- Managing 3rd party relationships with industry bodies – sport & education governing bodies, key titles and potential partnerships
- Planning all SCL promotional events to generate leads for the sales team
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with the planning and execution of new product launches and creative design briefs
- Drive traffic to the SCL website or online booking system via strong call to action marketing
- Source external brand promoting/lead generation opportunities
- Attend all photoshoots to ensure that assets generated are on brand and fit for purpose
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fuelled with new ideas and energy
- Be proactive and totally solution focussed, bring lots of creative and innovate ideas
- Be an inspirational individual who can bring a new perspective to Educational Marketing
- Be reliable and passionate over everything else as there will be exposure to many different projects at the same time.
- A people person with fantastic communication skills, who is able to manage expectations, have high influencing skills and gain buy in.
- Have a unique ability to articulate our messages to generate interest and future business
- Be a self starter who enjoys building strong relationships with everyone across the business.
- Want to progress their career in marketing, learning from an inspiring Leader, who will be committed to build upon your current marketing skill set.